24th MSPO was held under the banner of Polish defense industry and hosted a record-breaking number of exhibitors - 614 companies - representatives of 30 countries from all corners in the world.
This consecutive MSPO was held under the auspices of the Republic of Poland President, Mr Andrzej Duda. President himself honoured the Expo awarding ceremony with his presence. MSPO was complemented with the 22nd International Logistics Fair LOGISTYKA Both events hosted the 50 official delegations from 46 countries as well as more than 22 thousand visitors.
Branch range of the fair:
- Armoured equipment
- Classical armament, missiles and explosive materials
- Equipment and materials for chemical services
- Aviation and air defence armament and equipment
- Naval armament and equipment
- Special equipment for Police
- Special equipment for Border Guards
- Extinguishing and rescue equipment
- Transport equipment (wheeled, tracked and amphibian), also for special use
- Radio- and opto-electronic equipment; Communication and information technologies; Metrology equipment
- Defence infrastructure equipment
- Engineering equipment
- Groceries and equipment for meal preparing, storage and transportation
- Uniform articles
- Fuels, exploitation liquids and equipment for their distribution and storage
- Medical equipment and materials, individual first aid kits;
- Subassemblies, equipment and systems of people and property protection.
Agnieszka Białek, irector, MTL; Tel.: 41 3651 249, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcin Musiał, Deputy Director, MTL; Tel.: 0048 41 3651 219, email@example.com
Agata Boroń, Tel.: 0048 41 3651 401 firstname.lastname@example.org
Katarzyna Wójcik, Tel.: 0048 41 3651 319, email@example.com