Why an expo for flowers and indoor plants in Poland:
- A promising growth of the economy and growing demand for flowers and plants.
- Part of the EU since 2004: the trade with Poland has more then tripled.
- Poland counts almost 40 million consumers.
- Poles are fond of flowers and plants, more than in any other country in Europe.
- It is an important transfer market to Eastern (European) countries like Belarus, Ukraine & The Baltic States.
- In 2014 and 2015 the export of cut-flowers to Poland has increased 23% in value.
- The infrastructure has improved greatly the last years.
- In the period January - August 2016, the export of flowers and plants from Holland to Poland has increased 7,5% in value.
- Expand your activities to Poland in an easy and affordable way
- Get in touch with trade visitors from almost 40 countries worldwide
- 17.500 guests (7.468 professionals) visited both fairs
- Visitors represent traders, wholesale, retail, supermarkets and DIY chains.
- 72 exhibitors from 13 different countries participated at the first edition of Flower Expo Poland
- Make use of the multichannel visitors’ promotion organized by the fair targeting florists, retail chains, DIY, garden centers and other professionals
- Get yourself up to date with the latest developments in the flowers & plants market in Poland
Partners & ambassadors:
BureauSierteelt.nl B.V. organizes Flower Expo Poland in cooperation with Agencja Promocji Zieleni Sp. z o. o. (Green is Life). The exhibition is supported by Hortipoint, The Dutch Embassy in Warsaw, the Dutch association of wholesalers of floristry articles (VGB), SIGMA International and Kuehne + Nagel. You can find more information, the floorplan and application form on our website: www.flowerexpo.pl
in Poland – Anna Małcużyńska, +48 22 604 577 814, Anna.email@example.com;
organizer – Francine van Vijk, +31 71 870 10 68, firstname.lastname@example.org